NOW OPEN!! Early registration for FALL 2017!!
Our Fall 2017 Schedule is now available! Reserve your spot today by submitting a registration form via email; we will send an invoice for Registration Fees upon receipt. Find your Registration Form here!
- DanceCarolina offers a full fall, spring, and summer semester of classes, as well as summer camps, winter & spring break camps.
- Senior faculty members are highly professional, educated, and fully qualified to teach.
- Every student is valuable to the program, and safety is foremost, so class sizes are small and individual attention is given to every student.
Classes are offered in every style (ballet, tap, jazz, hip-hop, tumbling/acrobatics, lyrical/contemporary, and musical theater) and at every level (pre-beginner, beginner, intermediate, advanced, and adult). We present two optional stage performances each year — a themed performance in January and a full-length storyline show in June. We are excited to present “Aladdin,” in June — performances are an option for almost every DanceCarolina class!!
Throughout the season, we offer plentiful performance and outreach opportunities to our students. Our Dance Company performs locally, and attends several annual competitions & conventions. All students (and guests) are welcome to join our in-studio Master Classes and social events.
More Registration Information:
DanceCarolina offers a variety of classes and techniques, catering to all ages.
- For the very young: TwinkleTots (age 18mo+), TumbleTots (age 2-5), Taps & Tutus (age 3-4), Ballet/Tap Combo (age 5-6), KinderROCKS (age 3-6), B.A.D. (Boys at DanceCarolina). Boys welcome in all classes!!
- For our youth: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Pointe, Tumbling/Acrobatics, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Musical Theater, Improv & Flow, DC Dance Company, DC Ballet Co, FEELanthropy Project (all levels beginner-advanced)
- For our adults: Ballet (Thurs am) and Tap (Tues pm)
- For the community:
- Dance with Parkinson’s (for patients and/or caregivers) meets each first & third Tuesday of the month, 6:15-7:15 pm. LOW RATES!!
- Special Needs FEEL Unified dance class (for students, caregivers, friends, and siblings) meets each first and third Wednesday, 4:30-5:15 pm. LOW RATES!!
- Private Individual, Couple, or Group Ballroom and Shag Lessons, Wedding Dances
- Choreography for Pageants, Competitions & Performance
- Birthday Parties — make your Princess or Rock Star’s day extra special with a dance-themed hosted party. Parents set-up and clean-up, decorate, and provide any snacks. We provide 45-min of dance activities, fit to music and the theme of your choice! “Dress-up costumes” for guests and character appearances also available!
Please contact us for more information!