Summer semester begins June 19, 2017,and includes a full schedule of evening classes for ages 2 to adult, as well as day camps for fun and/or serious training! Every student is encouraged to continue their practices in the summer, and this is a great way for a new student to “ramp up” to join their peers in the fall program. This is also the perfect time to try new and different styles, and explore alternate instructors.
Registration for summer semester is now open!!
- Unlimited Summer Classes – $450/student
- For the dancer who can’t get enough! Attend as many classes as you want, all summer long!
- 8 Class Punchcard – $150
- For the dancer who has summer travel plans, or wants to explore a variety of styles & instructors. Bounce around and sample everything according to your own schedule!
- Per-Class Registration – $105 for 6 weeks of classes; $10 off second class
- For the dancer who knows what she wants. Take a single class for 6 of the 8 weeks of summer semester; tuition is prorated to allow for 2 weeks of travel.
- Individual Classes – Walk-in classes $25/each.